Submissions open: 19 September 2016
Submissions close: 17 March 2017
Abstract notification: 23 March 2017
Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after 30 March 2017.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the PgMelbourne2017 Scientific Committee.
Presenters should note the following:
- Abstracts can be on any topic related to Porphyromonas gingivalis or related species and periodontitis, including microbiome, pathogens, dysbiosis, inflammation, host defence, link with systemic diseases and treatment.
- A total of 12 abstracts will be selected for oral presentations by the PgMelbourne2017 Scientific Committee to fit within the themes of the conference.
- Remaining abstracts will be selected for poster presentation.
- Authors of accepted abstracts are expected to present their paper or poster in person at the PgMelbourne2017 conference.
- The title of the abstract should be 15 words or less.
- The text of the abstract should state the aim of the work; the experimental approach; the main results; the conclusions. The results should include key numerical and statistical data, but do not attempt to report data exhaustively. The conclusions should be explicit. The text should not exceed 300 words.
In a cover page to your abstract, please provide the following information:
- Surnames and initials of the presenting author, corresponding author and other authors
- The email address of the corresponding author
- Brief affiliations of authors (institute, city, country only)
- Acknowledgement of sources of funding
Abstracts should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org